Electric steel frother for Matcha tea
Stainless steel electric frother for Matcha tea, easy handle and push button on the top of the rod. The design of this product is very practical and simple but at the same time elegant. This appliance will allow you to create a perfect foam for matcha tea, milk, cappuccino or hot chocolate.
To make the best use of the frother, read carefully the manual inside the package and follow the instructions.
Batteries required: 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Unscrew the cover, which is located at the end of the frother handle.
- Insert two AAA batteries into the handle. Positive end (+1) must be directed toward the tip of the frother.
- Replace the cover and screw it back on.
Do not bend the rod or spiral. This would result in an imbalance detrimental to the operation of the device.
- Make sure the rod is firmly attached to the drive shaft. A loose fitting rod will result in an imbalance. If necessary, push it into the black plastic housing, so that it is securely fastened.
- Pour the milk of your choice into a glass or pitcher with high edges. The glass should not be filled to more than a third full. When foamed, the volume of the milk increases significantly.
- Immerse the spiral (located at the end of the rod) in the milk, so that it lies slightly above the bottom of container.
- Press the black button at the end of the handle to turn on the milk frother.
- Slowly move the spiral around and up and down in the milk until the foam is the desired consistency. Optimal results are obtained after approximately 15-20 seconds. Ensure that the spiral does not leave the milk while you are foaming.
- Turn the frother off before removing the spiral from the milk.
Dip the spiral and the front portion of the rod in hot soapy water and let the frother run for a few seconds. Rinse with clean water, then turn it on and let it run for a few seconds, to dry.
The milk frother should not be cleaned in the dishwasher!
Never immerse the body of the milk frother in water!
Ø 2.2 x 24.7 cm
Delivery in 24/72 hours!
Delivery in 24/72 working hours throughout Italy at a cost of € 5.50 and in the rest of Europe starting from € 6.50.
The delivery time for Europe varies according to the country of destination.
For Europe, shipments are free with a minimum cost of € 100.
Subscribe: get 10% off!
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on news, events and promotions: for you a 10% discount!
Highest quality products, certified by Eurofins, SGS, Ecocert.