Japanese green tea Arabakicha 10 stick
Yutakamidori ・ Saemidori ・ Okumidori Main Blend
Green tea powder has a beautiful bright green color.
Made with the first harvest.
This Arabikicha green tea powder comes from the Yutakamidori and Saemidor cultivars in Japan. It is a high quality green tea with a very fresh taste.
The flavor intensifies according to the duration of the infusion.
ArabikiCha powder is a little rough compared to normal Matcha green tea powder, so the flavor is kept natural. The essence of Sencha tea leaves is kept as it is.
Arabikicha (when you drink it as hot green tea)
(The secret to making delicious tea is cooling the hot boiled water.)
(1) If you use the spoon that's included, you can measure out the right amount for delicious tea.
There is a measuring spoon included when you buy Arabikicha, which contains 0.4 g when level and 0.6 g with a medium sized serving, and a level serving is the right amount for 1 teacup.
(2) Slightly lower the temperature by pouring the boiled water into another container.
As the optimal temperature for the hot water is around 80°C,pour the boiled water into another container and cool the water.By doing this, you can lower the temperature of the boiled water by around 10°C.
(3) Please drink it when it’s cooled to the optimal temperature of 80°C.
By pouring the cooled hot water into another container containing Arabikicha, you can lower the temperature a further 10°C to the optimal temperature of 80°C, and then if you give it a light stir you can drink delicious tea.This green tea comes from Yutakamidori and Saemidor cultivar. It is a very high quality green tea with a fresh taste. The taste of this infusion becomes more and more intense according to the infusion time.
Arabikicha(when you drink it chilled cold)
(The secret is to dissolve the tea with a small amount of hot water and then to chill it till it's cold.)
(1) Put one medium sized serving of Arabikicha into a glass, using the spoon that’s included.
There is a measuring spoon included when you buy Arabikicha, which contains 0.4 g when level and 0.6 g with a medium sized serving, and a medium sized serving is the right amount for 1 glass.
(2) Pour boiled water into a yuzamashi.
First, pour boiled water into a yuzamashi. (If you don’t have a yuzamashi, a teacup will work just fine.)
(3) Pour a small amount of hot water into the glass so that the Arabikicha completely dissolves.
Pour a small amount of hot water from the yuzamashi into the glass with the Arabikicha in, and then stir well until it dissolves.
(4) Dopodiché rendilo freddo quanto vuoi e per favore bevi.
Versa dell'acqua fredda nel bicchiere con Arabikicha disciolto, aggiungi tutto il ghiaccio che vuoi e poi divertiti a berlo.
Arabikicha(when using the 2 g powder stick)
(A 500 cc plastic bottle is just the right amount.)
(1) When using the 2 g powder stick type
500 cc of water is just the right amount for one 2g powder stick, so put it in a 500 cc plastic bottle, and you can drink it easily and conveniently.
With this tea you can prepare a refreshing summer cocktail
- 1.5 oz high quality vodka
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 oz matcha Japanese green tea Arabakicha
- 4oz ginger ale
- Ice, as needed
- 1 sprig mint
- 2 slices lime
- Whisk together matcha powder with vodka. Pour into Moscow Mule mug. Fill mug with ice to brim. Mix together lime juice and matcha shot, pour into mug. Pour ginger ale into mug. Garnish with mint and lime slices.
Delivery in 24/72 hours!
Delivery in 24/72 working hours throughout Italy at a cost of € 5.50 and in the rest of Europe at € 6.50.
The delivery time for Europe varies according to the country of destination.
For Europe, shipments are free with a minimum cost of € 100.
Subscribe: get 10% off!
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on news, events and promotions: for you a 10% discount!
Highest quality products, certified by Eurofins, SGS, Ecocert.